How to Adapt to a Rapidly Changing Worldwith Bret Greenstein
Brett Greenstein is a Senior Vice President and Global Head of Artificial Intelligence at Cognizant. His experience in the Internet of Things, technology consulting, solutions in banking, healthcare, customer service, and retail with organizations include IBM and many Fortune 500 products.
Brett Greenstein’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bretgreenstein/
Brett Greenstein’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/bretgreenstein?s=20
Brett Greenstein’s Website: https://www.cognizant.com
Podcast website: https://www.humainpodcast.com
YouTube Full Episodes: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvclFvpPvFM9_RxcNg1rag
Support and Social Media:
– Check out the sponsors above, it’s the best way to support this podcast
– Support on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/humain/creators
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/dyakobovitch
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/humainpodcast/
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidyakobovitch/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HumainPodcast/
– HumAIn Website Articles: https://www.humainpodcast.com/blog/
Here’s the timestamps for the episode:
(00:00) – Introduction.
(04:12) –How technology immerses our lives and the internet reaches every corner.
(05:51) – The chinese pace to adapt to changes in technology versus the slowness of the US.
(07:57) – Technology integration might become a liability.
(10:28) – IOT and technology as a game of forces between the US and China.
(13:34) – 5G opens up massive potential for communications.
(19:45) – HTML geeks are now strategists who use data and to make companies be more digitally centric, AI-powered.
(24:00) – Cultural and transformational change of a business is inhibited by the power structures.
(29:01) – The human touch to an AI system is critically important for its acceptance and adoption.
(31:23) – AI is transforming industries.
(40:55) – Breakthrough devices are going to be health-related.